Martin Greenberg CPA
Martin Greenberg is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs and a member of Prager Metis International Group. Martin also serves as the Managing Partner – Westchester, NY Office. He has been practicing accounting since 1979.
Martin has over 35 years of experience providing auditing & accounting and tax services to a diversified client base, including the real estate industry, the beverage industry, importers and distributors, manufacturers, and the ad specialty industry. Martin also has a strong tax background and specializes in tax planning for closely held businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
In addition, Martin provides advisory and consulting services including mergers and acquisitions, estate planning, litigation support services, stockholder and employment agreements. He also has extensive experience working with start-up companies. He often acts as a liaison between the accounting department and management as many of these firms do not have a CFO.
Martin was the former Managing Partner of a top 100 firm. Prior to becoming Managing Partner, Martin served on the firms Executive Committee since its inception and also spearheaded the marketing efforts of the firm by serving as Chairman of the firm's Marketing Committee. During his tenure as Managing Partner, he was able to double the size of his firm even through the worst economy since the Great Depression. Martin joined Prager Metis in January of 2016.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants-Past member of the Practice Management Committee
- Association for Accounting Marketing
- Past member of the Advisory Council to Independence Community Bank
- Past member of Advisory Council to Capital One Bank
- Alzheimer’s Association – Hudson Valley Chapter – Board of Directors
BBA, Accounting, Iona College, New York