Chief Revenue Officer, Robert Mayer, Presenting at the Legal & Financial Planning Conference
Robert O. Mayer, Chief Revenue Officer of Prager Metis, will be presenting at the Legal Financial Planning Conference, sponsored by the Alzheimer’s Association, for people in the early stage of Alzheimer's disease, their care partners and family members. His topic will be “As a Caregiver are there any tax benefits I can take advantage of ?” Click here to register for the event.
- Advance Directives and guardianships
- Paying for long-term care
- Home care
- Asset protection
- Tax benefits and more
- Event: Sunday, March 31, 2019 | 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Registration and resource fair, 8:30 a.m.
- Conference, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Brunch will be served mid-morning
Plainview Holiday Inn
215 Sunnyside Blvd. Plainview, NY 11803
*Free Legal & Financial Planning Conference for people in the early stage of Alzheimer's disease, their care partners and family members.
*Registration is required and space is limited. Call 800.272.3900 or click here to register.