Thomas P. Gallo CPA, CGMA, AEP
Thomas P. Gallo is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International. Thomas has over 40 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Thomas has expertise in a range of tax services in the medical, law, construction and real estate service industries. Thomas prides himself on working closely with his clients, listening to their needs and finding solutions to meet those needs.
Thomas has presented at Philanthropy Day for the Association of Fundraising Professionals and was a speaker at the Long Island Tax Symposium for the NCCPAP. He is also a noted author writing numerous articles on tax and accounting issues.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Thomas was a partner of Cohen Greve & Company CPA, P.C., who merged in with Prager Metis in 2017.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (Member of the Sustainability Committee)
- Estate Planning Council of Suffolk County (Executive Board)
- Connecticut State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Society of Accountants
- New York Society of Independent Accountants
- National Conference of CPA Practitioners
- Financial Planning Association
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- Accreditation Council for Accounting and Taxation
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
BS, Accounting, CW Post College/ Long Island University, New York
516.921.8900 / Ext. 10548