Olga Danilytcheva-Averin CPA/ABV/CFF, CFE
Olga Danilytcheva-Averin is a Partner in the Advisory Services Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. She has been working within the industry for over 35 years.
Ms. Danilytcheva-Averin is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in New York and holds the following designations: Accredited in Business Valuation and Certified in Financial Forensics by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Certified Fraud Examiner by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. Her areas of concentration include business and intellectual property valuation, damage loss calculations, and forensic examinations.
Ms. Danilytcheva-Averinhas been involved in valuations for matrimonial dissolutions, shareholder disputes, estate, and gift tax purposes and buy/sell transactions. Ms. Danilytcheva-Averin testified as an expert in the Supreme Court of New York, The Federal Court, Eastern District of New York, and the International Court of Arbitration.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Long Island Chapter
- New York Association of Collaborative Professionals
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics
- MBA, Accounting-Hofstra University, New York
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified in Financial Forensics
Insights and Presentations
516.576.0555 / Ext. 502