Mark J. Ackerman CPA, TEP, AEP
Mark J. Ackerman is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International. Mark has more than 40 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Due to his expertise, Mark has developed a diverse client base that includes real estate, family planning, insurance brokers and underwriters, construction contractors and staffing and court reporting agencies.
In addition to his focus on new business and client development, over the past two years, he has led the Long Island office in developing the family planning, estates, trusts and guardianship accounting areas for the firm.
Mark built a solid practice over four decades on the strength of his work ethic, integrity, and responsive service. He has an ongoing commitment to provide his clients with the best possible service and personal attention.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Affordable Housing Association of CPAs
- Estate Planning Council of Nassau County - Board of Directors
- Society of Trusts & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- NY State Broker License in Life, Accident, Health & Travel Insurance
- Contractors for Kids Board of Directors
- BS, Accounting, St. John’s University, New York
Insights & Presentations
516.921.8900 / Ext. 10530