Karen H. Kerby CPA
Karen H. Kerby is a Partner in the Audit department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. She is also the Financial Services Practice Leader and has been in the financial services industry for over 35 years, including 24 spent in public accounting.
Karen specializes in conducting audits of investment partnerships (including hedge funds, fund of funds, and private equity funds), and providing consulting and accounting services for fund managers. She is also experienced in conducting audits for broker-dealers, Registered Investment Advisors and various nonprofit organizations.
Prior to working in public accounting, Karen worked as an industry “insider” through positions at a major broker-dealer company and a notable commodity trading firm. This experience allows her to understand how her clients’ operations are structured, how the work flows, and what challenges and opportunities exist for them.
Karen enjoys working with her clients to keep the audit process moving smoothly with open lines of communication which allows them to remain informed and avoid surprises along the way. In her spare time, Karen likes to travel and is a frequent golfer.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – Investment Management and Private Equity Committees
- New Jersey State Society of CPAs
- 100 Women in Finance
- Platinum Minds – Leadership Council Chairperson
- BS, Business Administration, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
908.766.9800 / Ext.332