Jerry Eitel CPA
Jerry Eitel is a Partner in the Tax Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He also serves as the Office Managing Partner for Long Island. He leads the firms’ Real Estate practice group. He has been in the accounting profession for more than 35 years.
Jerry possesses a wide range of experience in diverse industries and works with both large and small closely held businesses. His real estate clients include both foreign and domestic investors and developers of U.S. real estate and business.
Prior to joining Metis Group, Jerry had a private practice in New York. In 1997, he and his partners merged with another firm to form Prager Metis’s predecessor firm Metis Group, LLC.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- NY State Society of Certified Public Accountants—Real Estate Committee
- MBA, Long Island University, New York
- BA, English, Brooklyn College, New York
- Series 7 and Series 63 broker licenses
In The News
212.643.0099 / Ext. 10110