Jenny Y. Chen CFA, CPA
Jenny Y. Chen is a Principal and Leader of the China Desk at Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Jenny has been in the accounting profession since 1992.
Jenny strives to provide dedicated and efficient accounting, auditing, tax, and advisory services to her clients. She specializes in serving real estate entities, commercial and residential buildings, financial service companies, not-for-profit organizations, professional service firms, internationally traded companies, and employee benefit plans.
Fluent in Mandarin, she frequently works with her Chinese clients on US GAAP and international financial reporting issues, dealing with complex capital structure and strategic business plans. Jenny is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, Member of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts, and member of the New York Society of Security Analysts.
Prior to arriving at Prager Metis, Jenny worked as a Chief Financial Officer overseeing accounting, financial and tax reporting, cash management, and human resources.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Member of Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts
- Member of the New York Society of Security Analysts
- GCAcc, Harvard University, Cambridge Massachusetts
- MBA, Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma