Ileana Alvarez CPA
Ileana Alvarez is a partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Ileana has been in the accounting industry for over 13 years.
Ileana has expertise in matters of the not-for-profit industry, specializing in Federal and Florida State Single Audits, as well as yellow book engagements.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, she was a partner of Vizcaino Zomerfeld, LLP, who merged with Prager Metis in 2017.
Ileana is an active member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She is on the board of the United Way Audit Committee of Miami Dade County and was previously chairman of the committee. She is also a member of the FICPA peer review committee and the Board Secretary of the Cuban American CPA Association.
Ileana is a noted expert and enjoys lecturing at professional seminars on a regular basis.
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board member of the United Way Audit Committee of Miami Dade County
- Member of the FICPA Peer Review Committee
- President of the Cuban American CPA Association
- Audit Chair of the Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade County
- MS, Accounting, St. Thomas University, Florida
- BA, Accounting, Florida International University
305.444.8288 / Ext. 20481