Alfred Pruskowski CPA/ABV/CFF/CGMA, CFE, CVA
Alfred Pruskowski is a Partner in Forensic Accounting and Valuation Services group of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been in the accounting profession for over 40 years.
Alfred is a nationally noted expert witness, testifying in cases before the American Arbitration Association, the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey, the Superior Court of the State of New York, Nassau County (NY) Superior Court and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Southern District of New York.
Alfred is also a renowned lecturer and has presented at several professional seminars. He is a frequent speaker at seminars presented by the Foundation for Accounting Education.
Alfred is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA). He is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in New York and New Jersey.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Appraisers
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Board of Neutrals, American Arbitration Association
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
BS, Accounting, Fairleigh Dickinson University, New Jersey
Insights & Presentations