Robert P. Mollenhauer CPA, CFP
Robert P. Mollenhauer is a Partner in the Tax and Audit and Accounting Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, LLC a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been practicing accounting since 1978.
Robert has an expertise in working with individuals and closely held businesses. He started his accounting career with Phillips, Gold & Co., a small regional firm in New York City, where he concentrated in royalty and licensing audits. In 1983, he formed his own accounting firm and later merged his firm with Prager Metis’ predecessor firm Metis Group LLC in 1997.
Prior to his work in accounting, he taught chemistry and earth science at East Islip High School in East Islip, New York. During this period, he was awarded three National Science Foundation grants and earned a Master of Science degree in Outdoor Education and Earth & Atmospheric Science.
Professional organizations and accreditations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, accounting, Queens College, New York
- MS, educational administration, State University of New York, Albany
- BS, State University of New York, Albany
212.643.0099 / Ext. 138