Raymond J. Zomerfeld CPA, CVA
Raymond J. Zomerfeld is a partner of Prager Metis CPAs, LLC, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Raymond also serves as the Regional Managing Partner-South Florida. He has been in the accounting industry for over 25 years.
Raymond specializes in litigation support, insurance casualty, and economic loss. As a Certified Valuation Analyst, he is highly regarded in matters of business litigation, windstorm, fire, and economic loss, particularly in the commercial printing industry.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Raymond was a founding partner of Vizcaino Zomerfeld, LLP. He is also a former member of the Florida Bar’s grievance committee and the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
Raymond serves as chairman of the City of Coral Gables Economic Development Board, and has also served on the board of directors for the Riviera Country Club and South Florida Golf Foundation.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Former Member, The Florida Bar Grievance Committee
- MST, Accounting, University of Miami, Florida
- BBA, Accounting, University of Miami, Florida
Insights and Presentations
In The News