Stewart Berger CPA
Stewart Berger is a Director in the Tax and Advisory Service Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, LLC.
Stewart has over 30 years of accounting experience providing tax and estate services to corporations and high-net-worth individuals.
Stewart spends much of his time working with the NYSSCPAs committees. Including the Closely Held and Flow-Through Entities, and S Corporation Committee. Stewart also co-authored a chapter in the Handbook of Budgeting, Sixth Edition published by John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rapid Response Committee of the Tax Division Oversight Committee
- Closely Held and Flow-Through Entities annual conference-Co-chair
- Closely Held and S Corporation Committee – Past Chairman
- BS, Brooklyn College, New York
212.643.0099 / Ext. 117