A Dedicated Team for Italian Companies
At Prager Metis we have a deep understanding of the challenges and risks related to the expansion of your operations to the US. Our Italian Team has expert knowledge of US regulations and customs. This mitigates the risks and helps you navigate the complexities of US business practices.
Andrea Fantozzi, Partner of Prager Metis in the New York office, is the head of the Italian Team. He has over ten years of experience working with international and domestic middle-market firms in several industries.
The Italian Team has a wide-ranging expertise in inbound and outbound regulations regarding both the Italian and the US system. It can utilize its vast knowledge as an opportunity to overcome the cultural barriers between Italy and the US.
Please click below for our Italian Team Presentation
- Bookkeeping, Budgeting and Forecasts
- Preparation of Financial Statements as well as Corporate and Individual Income Tax Returns
- Audit, Review and Compilation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial & Tax Due Diligence
- International Tax Planning, including:
- Multi-jurisdictional tax consulting, planning and tax compliance
- Pre-immigration planning
- Expatriate consulting and tax compliance
- Special purpose structures
- High Value-Added Tax/Accounting Services
- Cost Segregation
- Suited to companies that want to open manufacturing facilities in the US
- Advantages: Considerably accelerated depreciation resulting in faster return on capital investments and immediate tax benefits
- Recovery of Sales & Use Tax
- Suited to companies that have multiple retail channels in the US
- Advantages: Refund of sales & use tax overpaid on companies’ purchases
- Research Tax Incentives
- Suited to companies that invest in Research & Development
- Advantages: Opportunity to benefit from U.S. Federal and State research tax incentives
Insights & Presentations:
Andrea Fantozzi, a Director at the Italian Group in the International Department of Prager Metis CPAs, was published in America 24, in an article titled: "La rivoluzione della moneta virtuale" October 04, 2018
Andrea Fantozzi, a Director at the Italian Group in the International Department of Prager Metis CPAs, was published in America 24, in an article titled: "Il Fisco Americano terminera’ il programma di Voluntary Disclosure." September 07, 2018
Andrea Fantozzi was featured in America 24, in an article entitled, "Usa: svolta sulla Sales Tax, imposte anche sulle vendite" - July 24, 2018.
Andrea Fantozzi was featured in America 24, in an article entitled, "Vendere beni tassabili Usa: quando e come riscuotere la Sales Tax" - January 25, 2018.
Andrea Fantozzi was featured in America 24, in an article entitled, "La Compilation: cosa aspettarsi e non dal commercialista" - October 3, 2017
Andrea Fantozzi was featured in America 24, in an article entitled, "Come aprire una filiale italiana negli Stati Uniti" - March 14, 2017
Andrea Fantozzi and Peter J. Scalise, the Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader for the Americas, to present a webinar" Lower Your Effective Tax Rate and Increase Your Cash Flow through Federal Tax Credits and Incentives." - June 27, 2018
Andrea Fantozzi to present at a conference entitled "The Benefits of Management Control for the Audit" - Italy, Oct 30, 2014