Banking and Financial Institutions are facing increasingly rigorous regulatory requirements. You also face many additional challenges, including financial performance, providing shareholder value and competition for your clients.
Prager Metis is a registered accounting firm with the Public Companies Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). We have worked with many banking and financial institutions, both internationally and domestically. Our strength falls in working with international institutions and domestic institutions with an international outlook.
- Branch auditing and reporting-few firms, if any have the amount and level of experience Prager Metis has
- Audits of Financial Statements in accordance with the standards of the AICPA and in compliance with the requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the PCAOB in the U.S.
- Assistance in Financial Statement Preparation in accordance with AICPA and International Accounting Standards
- Internal Audits and Attestations
- Oversee FDICIA, Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory compliance
- Ongoing consulting regarding compliance and assistance in government filing
- Represent clients before tax authorities at all levels
- Conduct tax research and advise and analyze the different tax laws in the countries of operation
- Advise in the selecting or upgrading of accounting systems and assistance in implementation
- Coordinate with head office and parent company auditors
- Execute Information Technology Audits
- Perform Loan Reviews
- Implement and Oversee Department Evaluations
- Perform Control Attestations
- Tax planning, Compile Tax Returns and Tax Projections
- Prepare prospectuses, in the U.S. and abroad, including those for banks, investment companies and industrial companies