Ladidas Lumpkins CPA, JD, LL.M.
Ladidas Lumpkins is a Director of the Trust & Estates Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International LLC. She has been working in the industry for over 15 years.
Ladidas provides strategic tax planning, compliance and consulting to high-net-worth families and their closely-held businesses. She specializes in the U.S. taxation of individuals and trusts in multi-national family groups. Ladidas also advises clients on income, gift tax and estate tax matters including personal financial planning and business planning.
Ladidas has extensive teaching experience covering numerous tax topics, including as a visiting lecturer at the Experimental College at Tufts University for a highly-rated class that she designed and delivered entitled, Wealth, Tax and the American People. Most recently, Ladidas was a contributor to the publication The Tools and Techniques of Income Tax Planning, a widely used resource in higher education.
- STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Estate Planning Council of New York
- American Academy of Attorney - CPAs
- LL.M., Taxation, Boston University School of Law
- JD, Suffolk Law School, Massachusetts
- BA, Economics, Northeastern University, Massachusetts
Insights & Presentations