Jay Goldberg CPA, PFS
Jay Goldberg is a Partner in the Tax and Advisory Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, LLC, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He is Partner-in-Charge of High-Net-Worth Individuals and Family Office Tax Services. He has been in the accounting profession for over 25 years.
Jay has an expertise in advising individuals and companies in the entertainment, legal, medical and real estate industries, in addition to working closely with high-net-worth individuals and family offices. Jay takes a proactive approach with his clients. He collaborates closely with them to understand their unique circumstances and tailors plans to help meet their financial goals.
As Partner-in-Charge of High-Net-Worth Individuals and Family Office Tax Services, Jay is responsible for the firm’s management and operations pertaining to high-net-worth individuals and family offices.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Worldwide Children’s Foundation of New York – Executive Board Member & Treasurer
- Parrish Art Museum – Treasurer
- BA, accounting, Baruch College, New York
Insights & Presentations