Stephen R. Glickenhaus CPA
Stephen Glickenhaus is a Principal in the Tax and Advisory Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, LLC, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been in the accounting industry since 1966.
Stephen believes in a hands-on approach with his clients in all phases of their business or individual accounting needs. He has an expertise in all areas of accounting, tax, financial statements, and advisory services. He specializes in several industries including medical and professional practices, real estate, private foundations, and hospitality.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Stephen was a partner in the firm Goldfinger Block Glickenhaus Dinar LLP. His firm merged with Prager Metis in 2013.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Leukemia Society, Northern New Jersey—Board Treasurer
- Jewish Community Center—Past President
- BA, accounting, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey