John Engelbrecht CPA
John Engelbrecht is a Director in the Tax Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He began his public and private sector career in 1979.
John has an expertise in a full range of tax services including tax planning, structuring and consultation, tax planning for mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and international tax consultation. He has also represented clients before the Internal Revenue Services, local tax authorities and additional regulatory agencies.
John has worked with clients in several industries including Financial Institutions, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Distribution, Not-for-Profits,and Real Estate. He has also served as technical editor and contributing author for the three-volume publication, Taxation of Financial Institutions.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Jonathan Club
- ProGrowth, Provisors, ACG, Rotary Club
- California State Club Association, Board of Directors
- BS, accounting, Brigham Young University, Utah
- MST, taxation, Golden Gate University, California