Lori A. Roth CPA/ABV, CFF
Lori A. Roth is a Partner in the Audit and Accounting and Advisory Services Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Ms. Roth also serves as the Regional Managing Partner – New Jersey. She has been in the accounting industry since 1984.
Ms. Roth specializes in audit and assurance services, litigation support, and business valuations. She works with clients in a variety of industries including closely held businesses, real estate, and the U.S. subsidiaries of foreign banks and corporations. She has international expertise, particularly with companies headquartered in Israel. She strongly believes in working closely with business owners in a team approach. She often provides the much-needed depth at the top level to these business owners.
Ms. Roth’s expertise includes working as a neutral accountant (either court-appointed or hired as a joint expert by either parties or their attorneys). She works as a business valuator and also as an impartial financial consultant when issues pertain to support and equitable distribution. She has been involved in matrimonial cases, as a certified divorce mediator, as well as shareholder disputes, corporate dissolutions, estate situations, and business acquisitions.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants—Business Valuation and Litigation Support Committee
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts—New Jersey Chapter, Member
- Lehigh University Central Jersey Alumni Association
- BS, business and economics, Lehigh University, Pennsylvania
Insights & Events
908.766.9800 / Ext. 302