Wendy Valentino CPA/CFF, CFE
Wendy Valentino is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs, LLC a member of Prager Metis International. Wendy has over 30 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Wendy works closely with her clients to handle all aspects of their business life including preparation of business and personal tax returns, tax projections, financial statements and corporate returns. She works with several industries including real estate, manufacturing, and distribution. She has also been involved with business valuations, forensic accounting, fraud Investigation and matrimonial accounting. Wendy’s experience also includes forensic valuations for matrimonial and shareholder disputes.
Wendy regularly attends and participates in seminars relating to such areas as divorce taxation, quantitative analyses in litigation, fraud detection, the valuation of professional practices, and damages. Prior to joining Prager Metis, Wendy was a partner of Cohen Greve & Company CPA, P.C., who merged in with Prager Metis in 2017.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Accountants and Attorneys Networking Groups
- NYSSCPA Forensic and Valuation Services Committee – Suffolk Chapter
- NYSSCPA Litigation Services Committee – Nassau Chapter
- Alzheimer's Association-Long Island Chapter-Longest Day Committee Member
BS, Accounting, Adelphi University, New York