Ralph J. Anderson MS, CPA, CGMA
Ralph Anderson is a partner in the Tax Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, LLC, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been in the accounting industry for more than 30 years.
Ralph believes in being there 24/7 for his clients. He prides himself on offering a unique perspective and tax advice. Ralph has a tax practice specializing in working with several industries. These include Real Estate, High-Net-Worth Individuals, Trusts & Estates and Financial Services.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Ralph was a tax partner in several large regional firms. In additional to spending time with family, golf and reading, Ralph likes to volunteer his time to worthwhile organizations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of CPAs
- Massachusetts Society of CPAs
- Rider University – Board of Trustees
- Rising Tide Capital-Advisory Board
- Manhattan Scientifics – Advisory Board Member
- Lunch Break, Volunteer - Red Bank, NJ
- Girls Club-Monmouth County, NJ
- MS, taxation, Seton Hall University, New Jersey
- BS, accounting, Rider University, New Jersey