Marc Heffler CPA
Marc Heffler is a Director in the Audit and Accounting Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been practicing accounting since 1984.
Marc specializes in financial statements and audit clients in a wide range of industries including real estate, not-for-profits, hospitality, and telecommunications. He is viewed as a valued resource to both senior management and the boards of directors for both profit and not-for-profit clients.
Marc is also very active in the Los Angeles art community, belonging to several museums including Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art and Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- Los Angeles Midnight Mission
Professional Organizations and accreditations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants—Employee Benefit Plan Group
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, business administration, California State University, Northridge
- BA, philosophy, California State University, Northridge