Larry Karmel CPA
Larry Karmel is a Partner in the Tax and International Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, LLC, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been in the accounting industry since 1976.
Larry believes in offering close personal attention to his clients, coupled with high quality service and prompt turn-around time. He has an expertise in domestic and international tax issues and specializes in advising many large and small U.S. companies and individuals. He also works extensively with foreign companies who have formed U.S. branches or U.S. subsidiaries and U.S. companies who have subsidiaries abroad. These clients include public and private companies. He has a range of expertise including companies in the banking and financial institutions, broker dealers, real estate, and technology industries.
Larry has published articles in The CPA Journal and The Journal of Bank Taxation. He has also been a lecturer on the subject of taxation at the Sy Syms School of Business of Yeshiva University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- MBA, accounting major with distinction Bernard M. Baruch College, City University of New York
- Research Assistantship at Baruch College, New York
- BA, (cum laude), mathematics, Brooklyn College, New York
212.643.0099 / Ext. 241