J. Christopher Hull CPA
Chris Hull is a a Partner in the Royalty Audit & Contract Compliance Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International. He has been in the accounting profession since 1985.
Christopher leads Prager Metis’ New York-based royalty and licensing examinations, profit participation examinations, and contract compliance teams. He has conducted hundreds of audits on behalf of his clients, which include owners of copyrights and patents, as well as other intellectual property rights holders in the music, media, theater, video game, consumer products, and merchandise industries.
Mr. Hull is a noted industry expert and has been a prolific speaker and author on royalty-related issues. He serves as Co-Chair of the annual CMJ Music Marathon's Entertainment Business Law Seminar.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Independent Music Publishers
- CMJ Music Marathon—Entertainment Business Law Seminar, Co-Chair
- Copyright Society
- International Game Developers Association
- International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association
- Licensing Executive Society
- BS, business administration, University of Richmond, Virginia
News & Insights
Events & Presentations
Email J. Christopher