Harold B. Peterson, Jr. CPA, JD
Harold Peterson is a Partner in the Tax Department of Prager Metis CPAs, LLC, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been practicing accounting since 1980.
Harold works very closely with his clients to ensure that all of their needs and unique circumstances are fully understood. He has an expertise in a full range of tax services and takes pride in combining planning, research and advisory services in conjunction with tax compliance. He also represents clients in tax controversies and is active in estate and gift planning.
Harold works with clients in a range of industries including entertainment, real estate investment and holding companies, manufacturers, professional practices, and other service industries. He has served as a lecturer for the Foundation for Accounting Education seminars as well as numerous other educational forums.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Bar Association
- Boy Scouts of America: Troop Chairperson and Assistant Scoutmaster
- JD, University of Dayton, School of Law, Ohio
- BA, economics, Fordham University, New York
Events & Presentations