Andrea Fantozzi CPA, CGMA, CM&AA
Andrea Fantozzi, is a Partner and Director at the Italian Desk in the International Department of Prager Metis CPAs, LLC, a member of Prager Metis International Group.
Mr. Fantozzi has over ten years of experience in providing accounting, audit, due diligence, and financial advisory to national and international medium-sized firms in several industries, such as manufacturing and distribution, e-commerce, textile, luxury retail, digital communications, logistics, and financial services.
Mr. Fantozzi offers financial and business strategy consultancy to European firms entering the U.S market and U.S. firms interested in expanding their business in Europe.
Thanks to his ability to understand his clients’ needs, he truly creates an atmosphere of mutual trust and productive cooperation through a combination of knowledge, confidence, and trust.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA)
- Canova Club of Milan, Italy
- Visiting Professor at the University of Turin, Business Management School
- M.S. Banking and Business, University of Political Science of Macerata (MC), Italy
- Graduated Courses in Taxation and Accounting, Fordham University, New York
- 2016 Merger & Acquisition Advisor Credentialing Program, Thunderbird Center for Global Entrepreneurship Glendale, AZ
Insights and Presentations
In The News